Strong structure made from MS and can hold multiple 47 litre cylinders in a row. Can be lifted by crane. Installed on platforms for prolonged breathing durations during shutdowns, catalyst changes or inert entries. 47 Ltr / 150 bar 6/8 Cylinders duration: Minimum 12 hours.
- Made of strong Mild steel.
- Long duration use-min 12 hours can be obtained.
- Cylinder bank can be customized and optimized.
- Removable Cylinder options help extend duration of work.
- Filtration bypass saves cylinder air.
- Hoses made out of TPR hence sturdy and abrasion resistant.
- Bleed Valves for depressurization of cylinders while replacing.
- Pig tail on Bleed Valves for protection while not in use.
- Separate Pressure Gauges for Cylinder & System pressure.
- Warning Whistle for low pressure alarm.
- Sturdy and tested Pressure Reducer for safe working.
- Easy Operation and maintenance of the system.
- Usually supplied with Escape sets for safety and escape in emergent times.
- Robust Pressure Gauge with Night Glow.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- [Optional Accessories like Plant Air Inlet Connection,Electronic communication with PASS facility, Low pressure Alarm at the waist of the user can also be provided.]